You’re in Safe Hands
We have missed you and we are delighted to welcome you back in through The Grayson doors.We are thrilled to be reopening The Grayson for outdoor dining from 7th June 2021. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking. We want to thank you once again for your continued support during this time and we look forward to welcoming back to The Grayson very soon!
YOU’RE IN SAFE HANDS
We are take extreme responsibility to protect our staff and guest’s health, and to continue to play our part in the community effort to stop the spread of Covid-19.
We are all in need of a little enjoyment and long overdue celebration with loved ones. We want your experience with us to be fun and relaxing, but we know that won’t happen unless you feel comfortable and safe. That is why we’ve put together the ‘You’re in Safe Hands’ program, a safeguarding program based upon the best public health and government advice.
- Contactless sanitation stations have been set up at venue entrances. We require all customers to clean hands with hand sanitiser provided.
- Queuing – To avoid queues, our staff will use a waitlist tool where necessary, that will notify guests by text message when their table is ready. Where there are queues, social distancing floor markers are in place.
- Bookings – Whilst we welcome walk ins always, we encourage guests to book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Social Distancing & Service
- The Grayson has been adapted to ensure the adequate social distancing requirements are met between tables & private dining spaces. Where necessary ‘table dividers’ have been installed and certain tables will be out of use.
- Order and pay at table technology will be made available where possible to minimise contact with physical menus and staff.
- Service style will be adapted in line with the best public health advise
- Across all bars and pubs, table service will now be in effect, so there is no need to order at the bar.
Cleaning & Hygiene
- Modified cleaning protocols have been introduced which increases the frequency of cleaning and check ups on all communal spaces, contact/touch surfaces, and washroom facilities.
- All cleaning products used are manufacturer approved for use against viruses, bacteria and similar risks.
- Tables and any physical touch points (menus, coat hangers etc) will be fully sanitised between guests?
How are we protecting employees?
- All workflows and processes have been reviewed and adapted in line with public health advise to ensure maximum staff safety and social distancing.
- Full training must be completed by all employees prior to them returning to work, covering hand hygiene, PPE usage, cleaning regimes, and employee / guest health.
- Face masks have been made available to all employees in line with public health advice, and hygiene stations are readily available at all service points and back of house.
- Each venue has an appointed representative charged with ensuring that Covid-19 measures are strictly adhered to in their workplace.
We hope that these measures give you reassurance that you enjoy yourself again in The Grayson knowing that your safety is our priority.
See you soon,
The Grayson Team